Our Facilities & Services
Guns meet on the morning of a shoot at the Glassenbury Shoot Lodge. We normally provide tea, coffee and bacon rolls, but a full English breakfast can be provided by prior arrangement. The Shoot Manager or Shoot Captain will give a briefing on the day’s sport.
Sympathetically converted from 17th century farm buildings but with all modern amenities, the Lodge provides a comfortable place to have lunch and also to relax at the end of the day.
Transport is provided for all the guns in the estate’s shoot bus. If clients need to drive their own 4×4 vehicles around the shoot, this can be arranged but due to ground conditions and the need to respect the tenant farmers we prefer all clients to use the transport provided.
Included within the cost of a day’s shooting are breakfast, drinks, mid-morning soup and sausages, lunch, all wine and afternoon tea.
- We are happy to collect clients from local airports or railway stations.
- We can arrange overnight accommodation, either at the Star and Eagle Hotel in the village or at other local hotels to suit your requirements.
- We have facilities for helicopters to land or can arrange to collect clients by helicopter from the Battersea Heliport in London.
- We have an experienced team of loaders, again by prior arrangement.
- We have a wide array of shotguns which can be made available for use by clients on the day and are happy to provide cartridges by prior arrangement.
- We can provide qualified shooting coaches for the novice or inexperienced shot.
- For clients from outside the UK we are happy to assist with gun licences or insurance.