Driven Pheasant Shooting Days in Kent
The Glassenbury Shoot provides traditional English pheasant shooting hosted in the countryside of the spectacular Weald of Kent. Covering around 5000 acres, our broad leaf woodlands, conifer forests and hidden valleys provide the perfect terrain for showing challenging birds. As one of the leading shoots in the South East, we host driven pheasant shooting of the highest quality, welcoming shots of all experience levels with over 30 pheasant drives of varying difficulty.
For enquiries, or book and reserve your own shoot, please call us on 07960 937535 or email us at email@example.com. We will be very happy to answer any questions you may have and we look forward to seeing you at the shoot.
- We are happy to collect clients from local airports or railway stations.
- We can arrange overnight accommodation, either at the Star and Eagle Hotel in the village or at other local hotels to suit your requirements.
- We have facilities for helicopters to land or can arrange to collect clients by helicopter from the Battersea Heliport in London.
- We have an experienced team of loaders, again by prior arrangement.
- We have a wide array of shotguns which can be made available for use by clients on the day and are happy to provide cartridges by prior arrangement.
- We can provide qualified shooting coaches for the novice or inexperienced shot.
- For clients from outside the UK we are happy to assist with gun licences or insurance.